WE ARE OPEN TO SERVE YOU
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, we follow all state and federal guidelines. Our processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
We have made the following changes to help protect our patients and staff:
- Our office will be calling you three (3) days in advance to review new procedures and to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you arrive.
- Please arrive on time and call us from your car at 610-874-5700 before entering the practice waiting room. We will instruct you accordingly. If you have a companion, they will be asked to wait in the car.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We will be taking your temperature on arrival.
- We will whenever possible be asking for credit card information ahead of your visit to reduce touch on check in and check out.
- There will be a COVID surcharge to cover the increased cost of care.
- We have installed HEPA/UV air purifiers throughout the office and in each operatory.
- We will be utilizing new PPE protocols and hypochlorous acid fogging after each appointment.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients and to reduce waiting times for you, please arrive on time.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at office number or visit our website at web address. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.
Dr. Ron and the staff of Smilemakers
To request appointment availability, please fill out the form below.
Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
DENTAL & ORAL HEALTH
- Teeth Cleaning
- Digital X-Rays
- Root Canal
- Cancer Screening
- HPV Screening
- CTX Home Care
- Smile Makeovers
- Facial Aesthetics
- Cosmetic Fillings
- Zoom Whitening
- C-PAP Alternatives
- Treatment for
- Sleep Lab Study
- Oral Appliance
Katie Media, PA
Wonderful staff, terrific dentist, affordable prices. A really great experience, I'd recommend Dr Hayes and his staff without question.
Very professional and friendly staff. Dr. Hayes is professional, courteous and skilled. I have to say, it's probably the first time in my life that I look forward to my dental appointments!